Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

What a great weekend. Lots of food. Lots of good talks. Lots of naps. I always look forward to Conference and can't wait to read the talks when they come out. One thing we are excited about is the announcement of the new Provo Temple. How cool is it that they are redoing the tabernacle and making it a temple. So awesome! Here's a picture of what it will look like. Another great thing about conference weekend is the food. It was definitely a sugar overload. No sugar starts tomorrow for us again. On Saturday, I made butterscotch rolls, which is a conference tradition from my side of the family. They turned out alright, but not like my mom's. Then today I made hootenanny's. These were a definite hit. We love them and they are so easy.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: