Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Our Easter weekend was great! Started out with the 2nd annual Asay Easter Egg Hunt and then Sunday we had Easter dinner with my grandparents and Aunt JoAnne. We hosted the dinner at our place and it turned out great. Delicious food, great company, and a day to reflect on the Savior. It was perfect!
These two are best buds
Happy Easter!
Also, I couldn't resist posting about a little boy in our Primary class. We teach the CTR 7 class and they are quite the handful. One little boy loves Matt and will always come find us after Sacrament to walk together to Primary. Such a cutie. Well yesterday, during Sacrament Meeting he came and handed Matt a paper airplane he made and then quickly disappeared. About 10 minutes later, he had this drawing for me. We were dying at how cute/funny it is.
It says "I love baby. from Ashton." But more importantly look at the picture. It is me laying down with a baby in my belly. Hilarious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment