Monday, November 18, 2013

tried and true.

Tonight's meal was sort of a cheat, but I am counting it. We have had this meal once before and then I started this little series and wanted to put it on so I made these pork chops again tonight. Matt and I both gave them a 5. This time around they were made even better. Super easy if you want to make a nicer and different meal.
Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
-boneless pork chops
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
-1/2 t. garlic powder
-1/2 t. paprika
-1/2 t. salt
-1/2 t. pepper
-2 T. olive oil
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub mix all over the pork chops, using the entire mixture. Heat olive oil in a skillet. After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.

MY NOTES: I cooked them on each side for like 6 minutes. Then I put the pork chops in my preheated oven at 350*. This allowed them to cook all the way through without burning the outside. Make sure you don't have your stove on too hot so you don't burn the rub before the chops have time to cook. We had them with mashed potatoes and veggies.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment