Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Floral Design

Since I only have two more days of my college career, I thought I should post about a class I took this semester. I had quite the easy semester and one of those classes was Floral Design. I have always wanted to take this class and am glad I was finally able to. I learned a lot and had fun as well. The best thing was I learned the names of so many flowers and foliage. That will be something I will use forever. I love knowing the names of flowers, being able to point them out, and create arrangements. I have loved having flowers around my house. They always brighten up our little basement home.
Here is a collage of some of the arrangements I made. It doesn't look as good as it did when I actually had the flowers, but it works! I am definitely not a professional, but I would love to do more with flowers in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment