Monday, April 23, 2012

Freshman Year till the End

My first day of Summer term 2008, I met my first college roommate. She was not so awesome. Bratty, stuck up, and messy. I was planning on just dealing with the situation and then I met a girl across the hall who was so awesome. To make a long story short, by the second day I struck a deal with my original roommate and had her switch rooms. So now Ali and I became roommates. We had a great summer and first semester at BYU. Throughout the years we have stayed friends in between her going to BYU-Hawaii and then back to Provo, us never living together again, and getting married. We still managed to stay connected and it was always great to run into her. Fast forward to graduation day! We had chosen the same major (although weirdly never had a class together) and were able to sit next to each other and walk together! How awesome is that!!! I will always be grateful for her switching dorm rooms and for the friendship we have!
WE DID IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment