Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Thanks

We sure did have an awesome Thanksgiving! I loved spending time with my family, although we did miss Courtney. Connecticut was such a new place and it was fun to see. My mom has done a great job of making their new house a home. We went into Boston, which despite the freezing wind, was a really cool city. Wish we had more time and warm weather to explore it. Matt and I really love big cities and all there is to do there. Thanksgiving day was delicious as ever. Although it was a quick trip, I am soo glad we were able to go out. Thanks to my parents for all they do! They truly are the best!
Successful Turkey Bowl - no serious injuries

Smoked Turkey - success
Happy Thanksgiving
on the ferry to the USS Consitution - Boston, MA


No comments:

Post a Comment