Thursday, November 8, 2012

Obsessed

Les Mis has always been my absolute favorite. The music is so powerful. I just love it. For my 21st birthday, I got to go home to Chicago and went with my family to see the show. Talk about best birthday ever! Anyways, it was incredible and I became more obsessed. Much to the dismay of Matt, Les Mis Pandora station is often playing in our home. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out a movie was coming out this Christmas. Here is proof of my excitement with an email from my dad sharing the news: 
I have watched the trailer many times. One day I may or may not have watched it over and over on repeat for like 8 times. This movie is not going to disappoint. I am not a fan of movie theaters, but you can bet I will be at the theaters. And then I will watch it on Redbox. And then I will buy it the day it comes out. For those of you who have not seen the trailer I leave it with you so you can see the goodness this film will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment