Thursday, January 10, 2013

20 Weeks

Wahooo!!!! We made it half way. I have been feeling great these days. I love it. I can actually enjoy life and the little nugget growing inside. I had a minor freak out realizing that I am half way and we haven't done a thing. Yikes! There is so much to do. But I have time, I am just excited to get things ready. Over the last few weeks I have been paying extra attention to my belly and possible movements. I had no clue what it would feel like or when it would come. Well our babe is in full kicking mode. I for sure felt the kicks at like 19.5 weeks and now I know for sure those jabs are it. I love it! Matt has tried to feel it and has only felt one kick. Soon, he will be able to feel more and that will be exciting! I am keeping a much more detailed and frequent journal of our growing baby in a journal so I don't forget all these exciting things!

I am not a fan of taking pictures of my growing belly, even though I am sure it will be fun to look back on and see the changes. So I haven't been the best at it and usually they are just self portraits in the mirror. They aren't good and never do justice to what my stomach really is like. But for those who do want to see...here is my 20 week picture. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment