Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's A...

BOY!!!
We found out the gender of our little guy at 16 weeks, which was like a month ago. We were so excited. I was totally thinking it was a girl, but obviously my motherly instincts have already failed. I can't wait for all the little boy cousins to be friends. It will be so fun. Today we had out 20 week ultrasound and it was confirmed. Our little guy is still growing strong. Everything looked perfect and I wish we could have an ultrasound every appointment. They are my absolute favorite. Our little guy is so active and I love seeing his perfect body. It makes me all the more excited to have him here. What color will his eyes be? Will he get any of my Papa's height genes? (Doubt it...) There is so much unknown, but as long as we have a healthy baby all else will be added bonuses. I can't wait to be this little guy's mom and I know Matt will be the best dad ever! 
Side note: for now we have a no name baby boy...and it may be like that for a while. We are seriously struggling with names!
Cute little guy sucking his thumb- LOVE HIM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting! He is going to be such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete