Monday, January 28, 2013

6 Months Down

Cruising through my second trimester has been awesome! I can't believe that today I hit the 6th month mark. Time has flown by! There is so much to do. But I have started on some things. Matt and I are in such limbo with life right now and our future that it is hard to plan. We are searching for answers and hoping we can get things figured out soon. Life requires a lot of faith. One thing we do know is that this baby boy is coming and we couldn't be more excited.

Here are a few Sweet 'N' Sours of Pregnancy Life so far:
-Sweet: little guy's kicking (my favorite), Matt being able to feel some kicks, showing but not toppling over, lots more energy, being able to shower without having to sit down, being able to do my hair without sitting in a chair, no throw-up, buying and making things
-Sour: not being able to stay in one position for a long time, belly button shrinking, not being able to sleep on my back
Here is my 23 week (today) picture. I seriously hate taking these pictures and have no idea how to take a good one. I shouldn't even put it up, but people tell me I will look back and be glad I have it. Maybe next time I will take it at the beginning of the day instead of the end. That will probably help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment