Monday, June 17, 2013

father's day.

A day late, but not forgotten.
Yesterday we celebrated Matt's first Father's Day. It was a relaxing Sunday where the three of us could be together all day. We enjoyed taking a nap, eating a yummy dinner, going on a walk, and of course loving on Benson. In these short two weeks, Matt has already become a great dad. My love for him has grown as I see him love Benson. We both are so lucky! I know these two will be the best of friends. I am so grateful Matt was able to be with Benson right after he was born and hold his hand through it all. Those first few hours of Benson's life were spent with Matt alone. Right from the beginning, I know a special bond was formed between them. Hope you had a good Father's Day, Matt! Sure do love these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment