Sunday, June 9, 2013

loved.

Benson is already one loved child. There is a certain love that comes from a mother to child and it is an immediate love that overcame me the moment Benson was born. That love continues to grow each day. I just can't get enough of our son. Besides his mom and dad, he has so much family that loves him too. He met so many family members this week that couldn't wait to finally meet him.

My absolutely incredible mom has been here for a few weeks taking care of us before and after Benson arrived. I don't think I could thank her enough for all that she did for us. We miss her already!

My dad was able to fly out for the weekend and we loved seeing him interact with Benson. He is one proud Grandpa.

Courtney was also able to come down from school for a few days. I know her and Benson had some good bonding time together. We were sad Parker wasn't able to come visit, but are excited for him to come in August.

My grandparents have also been a special part of Benson's arrival. They came down Friday afternoon and stayed through my whole labor and delivery (which was long). It was nice to have them there and to have my grandma witness Benson's birth. I don't think many great grandma's get that opportunity...we are pretty lucky.

Benson also met his Grandma and Grandpa Asay, aunts and uncles, and a few cousins.

I think he was most excited about meeting Porter. I can't help but think they were best friends in heaven and am excited to see them grow up together. Cousins are the best!

We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people around us who love and support us! We couldn't do it without you.

1 comment:

  1. sarah, we are loving all these posts! benson is so sweet. i can't wait to get our boys together all the time. and good job taking these pictures! it was on my list of 'things to do better this time around' and totally forgot to. they are precious.

    ReplyDelete