Tuesday, October 1, 2013

four months.

Weight: 16 lbs 11.5 ounces - 75%
Height: 26.5 inches - 90%
Head Cir.: 41.5 - 50%
This sure has been a fun month for us with Benson! We love how interactive he has become. He is discovering so many new things. We love being his parents. There is nothing better.
Fun and Not So Fun Facts:
- Nursing battle like no other. Those were some hard days, or should I say weeks. Benson refused to eat off one side and would scream, arch his back, and fight me. I could not figure out what the deal was. I finally think we are over it, but not totally back to normal. Maybe this is the new normal now?
- Continues to smile, coo, and laugh. My favorite may have to be when he mimics the sounds I make to him.
- Loves peek-a-boo, books, and his giraffe.
- Drools like I've never seen and always tries to get his hands in his mouth.
- Went on his first airplane ride and did great!
- Met more cousins, aunts, and uncles for the first time.
- Took a dip in the pool.
- Started sleeping in his crib at night. That first night he was in his room was weird; I kept thinking something was missing as I went to bed.
- Decided to act like a newborn and wake up every 2 hours through the night. I think our trip to AZ and sleeping in his crib threw him for a loop. The inconsolable screaming at 2AM and sleeping on my chest most of the time have been our nights lately. Although last night he slept through the whole night, so fingers crossed he gets it. Oh and his naps aren't so awesome. We are working on it.
- Saddest thing ever has to be seeing Mr. Benson with a cold. He came down with it on Saturday. Stuffy nose, congestion, and sore throat. Through it all he has stayed happy. I think we are on the uphill and will be back to normal soon.
Grandma sure did love her cuddles!


Happy 4 months Benson! Sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment